Well, damn it, I have a cold. Not the worst one I've ever had, but certainly not the best. It's kicked my ass this week, and reminded me that even though John Brownstone and I are always in a D/s relationship, being sick means things have to change and adjust until everyone is healthy again.
So I did a podcast episode about it.
Thankfully, I've been through enough illnesses and other medical issues with Daddy that I don't freak out about it anymore. I know that I won't be doing all my tasks while I'm sick, and I also know that he's going to be grumpy and growly when he's not napping while he's sick.
For those who haven't had the
pleasure experience of dealing with your kinky partner through illness, this one is for you.
From the show:
- This week's sponsor is Knki App - a BDSM dating and kinky social media app that allows kinksters to find each other to date, chat, or just be friends.
- Submissives and Dominants will get sick - it's a fact of life.
- Submissives need to take care of themselves, ask for help, and not freak out that they can't maintain their normal routine while they're sick.
- When your Dominant gets sick, get a little bossy (in a respectful way) to help them get better and ask before you do with any task that directly affects your Dominant.
- Dominants should feel free to exert their typical control in the name of helping their submissive get better - order them to take medicine, take a nap, or sit still for a bit.
- When a Dominant gets sick, the best thing you can do for yourself and your submissive is to let yourself be taken care of and take your medicine (no matter how awful it tastes).
A full transcript is available on the episode page.
Episode sponsorships are available for kinky and erotic companies. Contact me for more details.
Listen to the show:
Listen on iTunes (and leave a review if you love what you hear!)
Or click on the pretty box below...