Want to reach a new-to-you kinky audience? Got something to share about sex, masturbation, orgasms, or kink?
Become a guest blogger!
Rule, restrictions, criteria, and other things you need to know:
- Your guest post must be judgement-free. Your kink isn’t my kink, but your kink is okay is the philosophy of this site.
- No toy reviews, affiliate links, or blatant advertisements are allowed. This is about sharing content you’re passionate about, not making a quick sale.
- Your post cannot have been published anywhere else – even on your own blog. You are free to take something you’ve written and re-write it from a different angle or update it, anything to make it different from the original.
- You may contact me to pitch an idea or send me a fully written piece. I will get back to you to let you know if the idea/post will work for the site or with any suggested changes.
- Your piece may be edited for clarity, grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. Please send your best work over. If it’s got too many errors, I will send it back and ask you to proofread it again.
- Guest blog posts will be published on Saturdays. I will do my best to let you know when your post will be live and send you a link so you can pimp it to your own followers.
- Feel free to include a short bio and follow links (website and social media) with your post. If you are an author, I don’t mind one link to your author page on Amazon, Smashwords, or wherever.
- Your piece can be erotic fiction or nonfiction. You can write advice or your opinion. The sky’s the limit as long as you touch on the topics mentioned above.
No payment is being offered. This is a good old-fashioned guest post opportunity to reach new readers and grow your audience.
Interested in being a guest blogger? Contact me at kaylalords at gmail dot com or click here.