When I first figured out I was kinky, I remember having a since of calm. A puzzle piece clicked into place. I understood myself in a way I hadn't before. But that's not everyone's experience. Some people feel awful. Others are scared or guilty. And depending on how you feel or how the people in your life react, you can have a long journey before you get to a good place. Some people are still trying to get there.
This week on Loving BDSM we're talking about the emotional impact of D/s and kink at the beginning of your journey. What it means to you, how you feel about yourself and your place in the world, and figuring out who you are.
From the show:
- How you feel when you discover you’re kinky:
- Am I going to hell?
- You may have to deal with rejection from your partner.
- Were you ready to do ALL the things?
- Did you get freaked out?
- You might question your sanity
- You might question your entire childhood - am I damaged?
- As a female submissive, I wondered whether I could truly call myself feminist
- As a parent of boys, I worried about how this could impact them.
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!
Or click the button below...
Photo Credit: Pixabay