GIF via Tumblr
I would rather oral sex be on my tongue (or clit) but right now it's on my mind. Mostly because poor John Brownstone has been down with an awful cold and spent the past few days in bed. So the last thing his phlegmy-self wants is my mouth anywhere near him. And the last thing I want is for him to cough in my pussy.
Yeah, oral sex is more theory right now than reality, but it's one of our favorite things in our relationship. And while many of us in D/s think about submissives performing oral sex, there are still questions out there about whether Doms can/should/will give oral sex to their submissive partner.
Uhhhh, yes - if that's what you want in your relationship.
From the show:
- We tried the cocoa butter and raw honey version of the Butters - and loooooved it!
- I listened to the blowjobs episode of the Dildorks podcast and realized we really need to talk about oral sex.
- One of my most popular blog posts is a response to an online question about whether a Dominant can give their submissive oral sex and still be a Dominant.
- Short answer: Yes!
- Oral sex isn't a requirement in any relationship. If you genuinely don't enjoy it, don't do it. But don't think you can't have oral sex or there's only one "right way" to do it in D/s.
- Submissives give and enjoy oral sex for different reasons: serving, kink, humiliation, etc.
- Giving oral sex, as a submissive, makes me feel powerful, too.
- We make a game out of 69.
- It's okay to have your own quirks about oral sex - what you like or don't like that doesn't fit with the "fantasy" we see in porn.
Listen to the show:
Listen on iTunes (and leave a review if you love what you hear!)
Podcast Addict (free app for Android!)
Or click the button below...