I’m almost completely recovered from my stressful adventures apart from John Brownstone, and thanks to a good effort from both of us, we’re both back on track and more connected than before I left. Which is good.
There’s been kinky fuckery – I have a bruise on my ass (yay!). There’s been hair-pulling. There’s been breakfast out together (no kids) and intimate moments. And it dawned on me, as things often do, that what we’re going through isn’t unusual or unique to us. We have very specific ways we tend to reconnect after stress, separation, or when we get into routines and ruts. And a podcast episode was born.
Our methods aren’t just for kinky partners coming together after a separation. I think they’re good any time life gets in the way of your kinky fuckery. If you do other things (and I’m sure you do), please feel free to share them in the comments below. I can always use a few more good ideas to try, and I’m sure others can too.
From the show:
- You may need to reconnect with your kinky partner for a variety of reasons: being apart, recovering from illness, working different shifts, or just falling into a routine and rut.
- There are small and big ways John Brownstone and Kayla Lords use to reconnect.
- Getting back to assigned tasks and expectations
- Get naked together – but not always in a sexual way
- Mutual orgasms
- A show of Dominance
- Deep communication
- Making time for kinky fuckery
- Finding what helps you reconnect and stay connected isn’t something you do once and forget about. It’s a daily thing and will help keep a D/s relationship centered when life gets stressful.
Listen to the show:
Listen on iTunes (and leave a review if you love what you hear!)
Or click the pretty button below…