Y’all know I love my submissive sister and brotherhood, right? One of my top kinky priorities (uhhhh, after John Brownstone, lol) is to help submissives navigate the BDSM lifestyle, especially those looking for long-term relationships.
That doesn’t mean every submissive out there is a paragon of virtue. Just like we talk about the Dominants who send up red flags and show signs of potential, future problems, submissives can do the same. I’d like to think it’s due from a lack of education about the lifestyle or desperation for a partner, but even I have to admit that sometimes people just do bad things.
Since I promised I’d address this topic (when I was ranting about bad Dominants a few weeks ago), let’s spend this week discussing the bad signals, red flags, and wrong-doings of submissives.
From the show:
- Dominants aren’t the only ones who can get things very wrong in BDSM and D/s.
- Submissives have their own share of red flags that stop a relationship from forming or ruin a potentially good one.
- Having “no limits”
- Submissives who claim they’ll “do anything”
- Submitting to a stranger
- Believing submissives have no responsibilities
- Not following commands, completing tasks, or being obedient
- Refusing to communicate or simply lying
- Sometimes these aren’t red flags of a bad or uneducated submissive, they’re indications of problems. Communicate, communicate, communicate!
Listen to the show:
Listen on iTunes (and leave a review if you love what you hear!)
Or click the pretty button below…
[…] you in your community and in your quest to find your Mistress? Listen to “Submissives Can Send Out Bad Signals and Red Flags, Too” and find […]