Three weeks in, and three episodes listening to me ramble about my opinions on BDSM for our new podcast Loving BDSM. (Sounds like torture, right? Or maybe it’ll become a new fetish…yeah, I like the sound of that.) If you’re already tired of my voice, no worries, John Brownstone is slated to produce next week’s episode.
I. Can’t. Wait!
This week, though, I decided to take a break from red flags, warnings, and ardent begging for submissives to use common sense. Instead, I’d rather celebrate the good Dominants of the world. I don’t think we do that enough, ya know? In less than 10 minutes, I manage to say some nice things about Dominants, potentially piss a few people off, and gush about my own Daddy Dom. Give it a listen and let us know what you think!
From the show:
- Stalk John Brownstone online at southernsirsplace.com
- The warnings about the bad Dominants are important but we should also celebrate the good Dominants
- Kayla doesn’t like the term “true” Dominant
- “Good” has nothing to do with looks, gender, sexuality, race, or any other physical characteristic.
- Some traits include patience, thoughtfulness, stability, and focus – among others.
Listen to the show in a few ways:
Two Thumbs Up Media
As always, you can listen by clicking the pretty button, too…
Seriously, excellent radio voice. Great podcast
Love this podcast Kayla. Keep up the good work!!!!