Ok, so I’ve been at this blog for less than a month (I think), and I’ve been nominated for my first award. And I think I squealed like a little girl when I saw it.
I’m not new to the blogging world of awards because I do have two other blogs under a different name. But since I started this blog as a way to speak more freely about my sexual side and mostly as a release for myself, I really am shocked and honored that anyone reading this would consider me for an award. So thank you Deviant Wench!
Ok, for the rules. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you. Done! Share 7 unknown things about yourself. Nominate 15 or so bloggers (ok this will be a little hard since this blog is so new, but I’ll do my best). Contact your nominees to let them know and link back to them. So, here goes:
1. Kayla Lords is not my real name, but it is a bastardized version of part of my real name.
2. I don’t know how to swim, ride a bike, or roller skate.
3. Only two other people on the planet know I crave my Brazilian wax each month, and one of them is the person who does it for me every month. (OK, maybe a few more than 2 now, eh?)
4. I have never told a man what I didn’t like during sex – ever.
5. I avoid conflict (or the perception of conflict) most of the time. See number 4 above for proof.
6. I don’t watch porn because I think most of it is poorly done, but Tumblr is my new best friend.
7. I hate bugs, bodily fluids, and open wounds – and I’m the mother of two little boys. Enough said.
Ok, so for the bloggers I nominate:
Discovery – because she turns me on and inspires me to be a better writer.
The Dom Next Door – Their escapades make me wet every time and because I think I want to be like them when I grow up.
Mew Tube – because sometimes he makes me laugh, sometimes he turns me on, and sometimes he does both at the same time.
Snarky Snatch – for all her snarky humor (which I adore), she’s figuring it all out just like the rest of us – she’s just funnier than most!
Theo Black – every post he writes about his L is absolutely lovely and poignant, even as he describes how he’s licking her pussy. I yearn for them to have more time together. And I yearn to have what they have.
Ok, so it’s a short list. But there you have it.
Your words are very kind! Thank you for the nom and for being so sweet. 🙂
I meant it! And you’re welcome! I thought of you as I was writing the one before this one. I thought about how you write and went back to edit myself a little more, for a little added detail – I’m bad with details.
Now I’m blushing. I think your stories are luscious by the way.
Thank you so much!
thank you kayla – i am deeply flattered
I made you squeal! ::preen::
It’s a rare thing for that to happen…lol
[…] and Kayla Lords ( a sexual being) both thought I was worthy of the One Lovely Blog […]