Another week gone, and John Brownstone is still recovering from being sick (although, he is muuuuuuuch better). So, another week when I’m doing the podcast by myself.
I really miss him!
Yes, I know I get to see him every day, sleep with him every night, and kiss him whenever I want. But doing the show by myself just isn’t the same.
Maybe that’s why this week, for the first time, I decided to open up my virtual mailbag and share some questions I’ve received recently. I keep the personal details private, but I think the basic questions are common among a lot of kinksters.
Hopefully you’ll find something helpful in this week’s show.
From the show:
- Get your kinky fuckery on with the Unbound Kinky Gift Guide thru February
- John Brownstone is still recovering from being sick. Hopefully he’ll be back next week.
- Questions come in all the time. Some are really specific but some are probably things that other people might want to know.
- How do you build trust?
- What’s reasonable to ask in a relationship?
- How do you blend your family especially if the kids are resistant to the idea?
- What do I do about my insecurities and fears?
- How do I stop feeling so needy?
- Most of the time, the answer is communication and time.
- Feel free to send your own questions. We always answer – even if it takes us a few days.
- We got postcards!
Listen to the show:
Listen on iTunes (and leave a review if you love what you hear!)
Podcast Addict (free app for Android!)
Or click the button below…
Leave a Comment