John Brownstone and I tend to focus on the best parts of our Daddy Dom/babygirl dynamic. We're fun. We're playful. There is a lot of laughter (giggling, really).
We don't pretend it's always good but it's not fun to admit that things aren't always fun and cute and sweet.
Y'all, I had a major temper tantrum the other day. Not a yelling, cussing thing. No. I mean, I rolled around, whined, cried, said I wanted my Daddy and then pushed him away. Not my best moment.
It took both coddling and firmness from John Brownstone to pull me out of it. The cinnamon roll and Pepsi I got that night as a dessert helped, too.
Just because I can acknowledge (now) that I had a temper tantrum doesn't mean I feel good about it or think it's "okay." Frankly, the whole time it was happening, I was simultaneously thinking, "What the hell is wrong with me?"
So let's talk about it.
From the show:
- Check out my kinky gift guide from Unbound!
- Enter to win a $200 gift card to Unbound!
- I had a total babygirl tantrum - crying, whining, pouting - it wasn’t pretty.
- I'm about to show the good and negative sides of my babygirl self because I trust John Brownstone.
- But it’s not easy to deal with.
- Letting out the negative emotions is cathartic even as I'm wondering, "What the hell is wrong with me?"
- John Brownstone was indulgent - to a point.
- When I went too far, he laid down the law, which helped me get out of that space.
- During negative babygirl moments, like tantrums, sexual touch is completely unwanted - even though I don’t think to use my safeword.
- It’s important for Dominants to learn their littles so you can figure out what works best for your partner. Some need indulging. Some need a firm hand. Everyone is unique.
Listen to the show:
Listen on iTunes (and leave a review if you love what you hear!)
Podcast Addict (free app for Android!)
Or click the button below...