I’ll admit, no matter how excited I am about something or gung-ho to do something, I get tired and run out of steam. Now that the end of the year is here and the holidays are taking over our every waking minute, coming up with a topic idea for Loving BDSM this week was a bigger task than John Brownstone or I were up to.
But we love doing the show and didn’t want to skip it this week. Especially since we’re taking the following week off while we celebrate the holidays.
So this week’s episode is just one big bonus section. If you only want to listen when you know you might learn something, this is one to skip. If you’re one of the “crickets” that stays to the end because you enjoy it, consider this ear-candy.
Our first episode of 2017 will be episode 69 and that’s not a coincidence. No, we can’t stop giggling about it either. While we take the break, visit family, and try to decide what topic is worthy of being number 69, I hope you enjoy our BS session this week. Have a happy holiday, no matter how you celebrate. And if you have to be alone this year, realize you’re not really alone. There are plenty of us who are just an email, tweet, or message away.
From the show:
- The postcard project that encourages people to send (and receive) snail mail.
- I’ve got my plane ticket to London – officially.
- We want to build a community and connect with people in more direct ways in 2017.
- I want to share my Christmas drama and John Brownstone says, “No.” And then I whine about it a little. (A lot.)
- Episode 69 will air Friday, January 6 – we’re taking a week off for the holidays.
Listen to the show:
Listen on iTunes (and leave a review if you love what you hear!)
Podcast Addict (free app for Android!)
Or click the button below…