If this week’s Loving BDSM podcast episode is any indication, I’m sorely in need of some public play at our local BDSM dungeon. Strip me naked, hook me to chains hanging from the ceiling, and work me over. All my recent stress would melt away easily with a little bit of this.
Since I can’t get to our dungeon anytime soon, I want it for all my kinkster friends. If you’re curious about BDSM dungeons but are terrified to go, check out this week’s show. Hopefully we make it a little less scary for everyone.
Note: Everyone who’s ever emailed me to say they finally braved their munch or their dungeon has said they were glad they did it. Just sayin’…
From the show:
- How to find a dungeon or play party
- How to get into one
- All dungeons and parties are a little different but they have a few things in common.
- Dungeons and parties have their own rules.
- Dungeon monitors enforce the rules.
- There are a few common protocols to be aware of when you go.
- You’ll see people from every walk of life and every state of dress.
- You don’t have to play in public.
- You can always just watch or go to socialize.
Listen to the show:
Listen on iTunes (and leave a review if you love what you hear!)
Podcast Addict (free app for Android!)
Or click the button below…