This past week has been one of colds, coughs, and little else. Which meant I was on my own for the Loving BDSM episode this week. (Cue sad face).
Without John Brownstone to keep me on track, I'm sure I rambled, but I get to the point - eventually.
My favorite part of the whole show? The part where I legitimately referenced a Shrek movie. This part, actually...
This week, I talked about the many layers of my life - with a reminder that we ALL have layers to our lives - and sometimes those fit our D/s dynamic, and sometimes they don't.
From the show:
- I've got a new book out! Sir and Babygirl: Forever Bound is the last in the series. Haven't read the first book yet? No worries, that one is free.
- John Brownstone had a bad cold and although that seems better, he now has a bad cough. Not great for talking into a microphone.
- A lot has been going on while he's been sick - some mundane, some larger than life.
- A few times, I didn't react in what I would consider a "submissive" way.
- And at least once, I reframed the way I felt about something to feel more submissive.
- The point of this episode is that we're all multilayered people and we won't always react to things the way we think we should as kinksters.
- And that's normal.
Listen to the show:
Listen on iTunes (and leave a review if you love what you hear!)
Podcast Addict (free app for Android!)
Or click the button below...