One of the first things I learned about the kinky life – long before I had my own Dominant partner – was that orgasm control is a thing.
“Your orgasms belong to me.”
I can’t even tell you how many times I read or heard that phrase long before my orgasms belonged to John Brownstone. It’s almost as hot and bone-melting as “Good girl.” In the beginning of D/s, it never occurred to me that my orgasms would ever be my own in D/s, and I like it that way.
Orgasm control happens in so many different ways and is on a spectrum (isn’t everything?). So let’s talk about it.
From the show:
- I’m giving away a Crescendo vibrator from Mystery Vibe!
- Orgasm control isn’t for every D/s relationship.
- It happens on a spectrum from light to extreme.
- Forced orgasms are my personal favorite and can be done in different ways.
- Edged orgasms aren’t for everyone but can turn into a huge climax at the end.
- Orgasm denial happens in a variety of ways from delaying an orgasm to total chastity for a certain amount of time.
- Having permission to orgasm or masturbate (or even touch yourself) is all part of orgasm control.
- We got postcards!
Listen to the show:
Listen on iTunes (and leave a review if you love what you hear!)
Podcast Addict (free app for Android!)
Or click the button below…