Welcome to KaylaLords.com! I am so glad you've found my kinky corner of the world.
I believe that BDSM, kink, and all things sexual and orgasmic can be positive forces in our lives. When we're in touch with our sexuality, regardless of the flavor, we are able to have healthier relationships with ourselves and others.
My mission is to make BDSM and kink less scary, more accessible, and as realistic as possible - while still bringing plenty of sexy heat. With the popularity of 50 Shades of Grey, more people have been introduced to the world of kink, but not always with the right information.
At the age of 32, I was divorced, lost in the world, and unable to have an orgasm. I couldn't fix all of my problems, but I could take of one thing. I started blogging to share my journey into masturbation, orgasms, and re-discovering my sexuality that I thought I'd lost years before.
Somewhere along the way, I discovered kink, BDSM, and the D/s lifestyle. Realizing I'm a submissive woman helped me make sense of myself. Allowing my babygirl self to come forth allowed me to share the most vulnerable part of myself with the people who matter most. I'm now in a 24/7 relationship with my Daddy Dom, the often-mentioned, always supportive John Brownstone.
I've learned so much about myself, D/s, sex blogging, and turning others on that I now use this site to share what I've learned and give back to the people who've made this site what it is today: you, the readers.
There's a lot going on in the pages of KaylaLords.com. To get you started, a few key definitions:
Kinky fuckery: Any sexy act or moment between willing partners that might be considered kinky sex; kinky fun of all kinds
Vanilla: This is not a term used to insult anyone around here. This simply refers to anything not kinky. You'll see me use it regularly to describe parts of my own life.
Your kink isn't my kink: This is a judgement-free zone. Your kink isn't my kink, but your kink is okay. No kink shaming allowed!
John Brownstone: The love of my life, the Daddy Dom to my babygirl submissive, the IT department for the podcast, and my partner in crime (both kinky and vanilla). You can stalk him on his website or on Tumblr.
Within the pages of the site you'll find information for:
- Dominants, submissives, and kinksters of all kinds
- Anyone who likes to have orgasms
- Anyone looking for new toys to play with or books to read
- Erotic authors who want to promote their sexy reads
- Sex bloggers looking to find new audiences
- Any sexy business with a desire to grow their business
That sounds like a lot, doesn't it? Let me break it down for you.
- Posts about D/s covering topics from my own relationship and other topics like:
- Loving BDSM Podcast
- Resources for New Kinksters
For Anyone Who Likes To Be Turned On
I love connecting with readers and visitors to the website, so I give you plenty of options:
- Join the Kinky Fuckery Newsletter - you'll receive a free erotic read after signing up and an email every Friday filled with posts by me and other people around the web filled with kinky fuckery, plus good info about D/s. You'll also get notice when I release a new book. Take a look at a previous issue to see what you can expect each week.
- Subscribe to the Weekly Digest Newsletter to receive every blog post I publish in one email (all the info, less email!) every Sunday.
- For the authors and bloggers out there, sign up for my Sexy Marketing newsletter and get tips and tricks straight to your inbox every Wednesday.
Or find me on social media!