Kayla Lords is by herself in episode 74. This week's topic is a bit personal and multi-layered - which is kind of the point.
In this episode:
- I've got a new book out! Sir and Babygirl: Forever Bound is the last in the series. Haven't read the first book yet? No worries, that one is free.
- John Brownstone had a bad cold and although that seems better, he now has a bad cough. Not great for talking into a microphone.
- A lot has been going on while he's been sick - some mundane, some larger than life.
- A few times, I didn't react in what I would consider a "submissive" way.
- And at least once, I reframed the way I felt about something to feel more submissive.
- The point of this episode is that we're all multilayered people and we won't always react to things the way we think we should as kinksters.
- And that's normal.
Links from the show:
New Book: Sir and Babygirl: Forever Bound
Free Book: The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl
Feeling More Vanilla than D/s (podcast)
Follow the show:
Listen on iTunes (and leave a review if you love what you hear!)
Podcast Addict (free app for Android!)