In episode 72, Kayla admits to having a major meltdown and tantrum as a babygirl, and John Brownstone talks about how he handles those moments as a Daddy Dom. Even if you don't identify as DD/lg, you might find something to relate to in this episode.
In this episode:
- Check out my kinky gift guide from Unbound!
- Enter to win a $200 gift card to Unbound!
- I had a total babygirl tantrum - crying, whining, pouting - it wasn’t pretty.
- I'm about to show the good and negative sides of my babygirl self because I trust John Brownstone.
- But it’s not easy to deal with.
- Letting out the negative emotions is cathartic even as I'm wondering, "What the hell is wrong with me?"
- John Brownstone was indulgent - to a point.
- When I went too far, he laid down the law, which helped me get out of that space.
- During negative babygirl moments, like tantrums, sexual touch is completely unwanted - even though I don’t think to use my safeword.
- It’s important for Dominants to learn their littles so you can figure out what works best for your partner. Some need indulging. Some need a firm hand. Everyone is unique.
Links from the show:
Follow the show:
Listen on iTunes (and leave a review if you love what you hear!)
Podcast Addict (free app for Android!)