For episode 73, Kayla Lords and John Brownstone took on a fun (and weirdly, sometimes a controversial topic) - oral sex in a D/s relationship. Yes, Dominants can give oral sex to their partners!
In this episode:
- We tried the cocoa butter and raw honey version of the Butters - and loooooved it!
- I listened to the blowjobs episode of the Dildorks podcast and realized we really need to talk about oral sex.
- One of my most popular blog posts is a response to an online question about whether a Dominant can give their submissive oral sex and still be a Dominant.
- Short answer: Yes!
- Oral sex isn't a requirement in any relationship. If you genuinely don't enjoy it, don't do it. But don't think you can't have oral sex or there's only one "right way" to do it in D/s.
- Submissives give and enjoy oral sex for different reasons: serving, kink, humiliation, etc.
- Giving oral sex, as a submissive, makes me feel powerful, too.
- We make a game out of 69.
- It's okay to have your own quirks about oral sex - what you like or don't like that doesn't fit with the "fantasy" we see in porn.
Links from the show:
Get your own Butters lube! (Use code "kayla" to save 5%)
The Dildorks - Blowjob Episode
36 Thoughts I Have While He Eats Me Out - Fuck.com
Follow the show:
Listen on iTunes (and leave a review if you love what you hear!)
Podcast Addict (free app for Android!)