Depending on when you see this, we're either on the road to see my family or we're already there for the week. But that doesn't mean John Brownstone or I will let a week go by without a podcast episode! Our inspiration for the next couple of episodes comes from Molly Moore's Kink of the Week. This week, we combined two separate themes: kneeling and crawling because for many kinksters, the two go hand-in-hand.
I haven't been able to kneel "properly" for a long time, and I usually only crawl when the mood strikes. Which is rare because I'm rarely down on my knees (because it's hard to kneel). I find it completely sexual and sensual, and watching it turns me on. But it's not really for me anymore, and I know I'm not the only one. Whether you love it or don't or you do it or can't, kneeling and crawling are such small parts of D/s and kinky fuckery. They don't define your submission and can be replaced with other things. I promise.
This week we're talking about how sexy it can be but also what to do if you can't kneel or crawl anymore. Check it out!
From the show:
- Join 30 Days of D/s for free!
- This week's episode inspired by two topics from Molly Moore's Kink of the Week
- Kneeling or crawling can be a powerful submissive act
- Kneeling and crawling factors into fantasies a lot - thanks to erotica and porn
- Not everyone can do it and not everyone wants to do it
- Crawl or kneel if it works in your dynamic but don’t think you’re any less submissive if you can’t or don’t want or any less Dominant if it’s not a turn on for you.
- We're out of town for a week so episode 91 and 92 are a bit shorter than usual.
- This episode has a bonus section but episode 92 won't. Yes, we'll miss our crickets, too.
Listen to the show:
Or click the button below...
Image via Giphy